- Operating rental services of international children’s materials possessed by the National Library for Children and Young Adults for organizations
- Supporting reading activities and creating interest in reading for children and young adults through reading international children’s materials
- Nationwide public (children’s) libraries, school libraries, multicultural agencies, local child care centers, and youth centers
How to use
|International children’s materials possessed by the National Library for Children and Young Adults
Single Books: 100 books
Book Bundles: 5 bundles (20 books per bundle)
No limit to the number of requests
Books included in the bundle cannot be borrowed through single book rentals
You may extend for 20 days once only if there are no requests from other organizations (except for five senses books)
|Free of charge
|In case of loss and damage
|In principle, losses will be replaced by the same materials, by mutual discussion according to Article 10 of the 「International Children’s Material Rental Guidelines of National Library for Children and Young Adults」.
(Elementary/middle/high school libraries/public libraries)
|Organizations related to
children and young adults
(such as community child centers with no ‘Library’ sign)
|How to participate
- Log in as an organization member on to the National Library for Children and Young Adults
- Submit an application form.
Submit an application form.